Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How did this happen so fast??

From this.... to this....

From this..... to this....


They have grown up right before our eyes! I dressed Teagan for MOPS yesterday and thought the first little dress I made her might make a cute shirt now...It did :) I wanted one for myself when I saw hers on with jeans! But it made it reality of how fast they really do grow!
It seems like yesterday Gauge was that little with his thin hair growing in and his love of vacuums...And now look at him with his thick hair and sweet big smile and big boy shoes!! Still has a love of vacuums though ;)



Some new signs...The John Wayne one was for Steph's bday. She loves John Wayne...We thought the saying was cute :)



My little raggamuffin! This was right when she woke up from nap :) But I LOVE this bubble dress! Again I want one for myself too!!



Poor guy! His nose bobo...He was running out to see Gee when she dropped me off and he fell off the porch. He told us for DAYS over and over..."Gauge bobo...on nose...see Gee..." so cute and sad at the same time! He looked like Rudolph for a few days :)


Our little harmonica player. She loves this thing! Cracks us up how serious she gets!


So my parents got us a web cam so we can talk and see Layne and Jon and I'm hoping in a few days we will be able to do that! I love getting updates from them every other day or so. So I am getting better posting on here for her too! :)
MOPS was fun this Wednesday! We did our Operation Christmas Shoe Boxes. I absolutely love doing those. I can't wait for a few more years and Gauge and Teagan will be able to help do them :)
Seriously we are having a baby boom right now. Monday night I went to dinner with my Bible Study gals and three are currently pregnant and due soon and three just had babies like 2 months ago. Then at MOPS we have like 4 ladies who just had babies and 2 more very pregnant and 3 just announced yesterday that they were pregnant! Holy Smokes that's alot of babies! If I were a teenager I would get on the babysitting bandwagon right there!
I'm looking forward to a relaxing rest of the week and Chris took vacation so he is off all next week! YAY! We are going to go to the San Antonio Zoo and Children's Musuem I think Tuesday. That will be an adventure since we haven't traveled further than the 40 minute drive to Bishop. Oh I think I will load up on prayer the night before we leave ;)
Can you believe how fast time is flying?! I can't
believe we are almost at Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then Janruary 2010?!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything you blog about your kids Tara! They are so cute and seeing how old they are makes me feel old...you know? You are such an awesome mom and I love watching you(from the blog world) do your thang....it teaches me things for times to come in the future!

Layne Heller said...

Love the post. Your kiddos are the cutest! That is cool MOPS is doing Operation Christmas Child. Baby boom is right! It is crazy! I guess it is our ages. Can't wait to talk to you!

Love you!

judykprescott said...

Oh, our little munchkins!! How did that happen so fast? Love,mama