Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...


What a blessed mama I am. I have the sweetest two babies ever and I couldn't be prouder to be their mama. Thank you Lord for my sweet blessings!


Chris worked nights and he is so sweet, as always, to have my cards and gifts laying out for me to find when I wake up in the morning. He also does a great job on getting a card for me from him and then one from the kids, which that one always cracks me up :) He got me the James Avery stackable birthstone rings for each of their birthdays and since Teagan and I share the same month I have a peridot for us, a white sapphire for Gauge and a blue sapphire for Chris. I had to have them ordered so I can't wait to get them sometime this week :)
I also must give a shout out to my wonderful mother. I have the best mama in the world and God couldn't have given me a better role model. I am who I am today because of her. She is an amazing woman of God who so graciously loves and at the same time pushes you to be a better person and to live in a way that makes God smile. I love you mom. Again I pray I can be just like you for my kiddos...if I can, then I would say my kids have the best mom in the whole world ;)

They just love each other! So sweet :)

This girl has my heart!

Killer shoes...

Concentrating on his watering job...


What? I can handle this... :)


Sign I made for a lady with cancer...


She likes to clap now :)

It's hard to get a photo of the three of us looking forward!

I had to add this one because of her tounge. My little lizard!

2 comments:

Layne Heller said...

Teagan and Gauge have the best eyes. =) I love your pictures of the three of ya'll.

Teagan's tongue is funny.

Nice talking yesterday! Love you!

Layne Heller said...

hey girlfriend... what happened? "i am uploading them right now."?? =)