Thursday, April 30, 2009

2nd Birthday, dedication and randomness...

Fun times in the Craver household!
We celebrated Gauge's 2nd birthday on Sunday the 19th as well as Teagan's dedication that morning at my dad's church.
Teagan got to wear her beautiful dress that the Heath's had given her before she was born and I was saving for her...She fit perfectly in it for her dedication and of course looked like a little princess. We are so blessed to have two wonderful, healthy and sweet kids. Thank you Lord!
We then went home for naps and while the kiddos napped I swung into bday mode. I had so much fun skipping around and decorating this year. I loved this new year because he understood more actually knew he was about to have a fun day with his Mickey Mouse birthday.
With some gift cards from Aunt Boog and NiNi and the Brandley's I was able to get a little toddler table for him that he is loving feeling like a big boy in.
He also has chipped a tooth! His front tooth! I don't like sounding like a superficial mom but I will have to tell you I was quite sad when I saw it because I thought of all his pictures until he is like 6 are going to have this little chipped tooth! I am going to call the dentist though and just see if it needs a little filing because that little booger is SHARP! Anyhoo, I guess a boy is a boy....Hopefully he won't bust anymore out! Oh! And it happened by just slipping in the shower with his father, (note: his father, NOT me...) I actually was playing with him after bath and looked at him and freaked out. Chris was like "Oh. He must have done that when he slipped in the shower..." Well HELLO! He really didn't even cry so it was a freak accident.
Other than that we have just been now staying around the house because BOO for swine flu....I just rather not get into that!



What's that? Oh yes my chipped tooth...

So it's not hugely noticeable I suppose.... :)



I love my big boy table!



Oh good golly mom! This humidity is awful on my hair! ;)


Playing his guitar from Papa and Gee...Like mother like son :)

Teagan getting in on the icing action...

Playing with her girlfriend Jordan :)

He got so tickled that everyone was singing to him. It was precious!


Coloring with his new pad and triangle colors...And of course his mickey ears!


Playing!


Party time! Oh how I love this courtyard!


The 4 Mouskateers!

Hey I'm 2! :)

Cupcakes for the adults...

Cupcakes for the kiddos...easier to hold!


What to pick....Hmmm

Teagan with her dress my mom made her to she could coordinate :)

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse :)

Dedication....I love my family!

My sweets!

All dressed up!





















2 comments:

Layne Heller said...

Awh, his messed up grill isn't as bad as I thought. ;) He is still precious! Fabulous birthday. Love the cupcakes in cones... good thinkin' for eating. Heard good news about blood work... enjoy blizzards! Love you!

Beni Fam said...

It must be a boy thing because around Isaiah's 2nd birthday he tripped and fell following his daddy out in the garage and chipped his front tooth as well and then a few weeks ago I noticed Nathanael's tooth looked a little chipped as well and then I remembered him tripping earlier in the day and hitting his mouth on the floor. So needless to say they both have chipped front teeth. I am just grateful they are only their baby teeth. Hopefully they will be less clumsy when they get their adult teeth in. I think they still look cute though and it really isn't as noticeable to everyone else as it is to their mommy. Haha.