Friday, April 17, 2009

A little behind on the pictures for Layney Poo...

He had to open every single one, one at a time and eat the goldfish or rasin out and then move to the next egg...Let's just say that took FOREVER! :)
Raisins!!!


Ridin' together :)

Playing with the train table...yea we aren't very good about waiting till birthdays huh? :)

Easter pic with the fam
Peekin! She really wanted Gauge's! Of course!

Ooooh! What's this?!

Gummy! Isn't she the funniest?!

She went back and forth from silly to gummy! She is always this happy in the morning! It's loads of fun!

My pretty girly girl
My sweets!
Buds!!

No, I'm not having any fun dressing this girly! :)

Bff's! :)

How cute is that hiney! Cute hiney courtesy of Gee...
All dressed up for church....Earrings-check, braclet-check, cute sandals-check, dress and hairband-check....I'm good to go mom! :)

She has a fascination with her hand...so silly!

I love this happy girl!

What? You taking pictures of me? Yeah I'm cute, I know it ;)





4 comments:

Will & Abby's Life said...

awwww. SO cute! :)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE kids.

Layne Heller said...

Oh my! I am in love... =) Tara, Teagan has SO much personality! We might have a dancer like Nini was. Wouldn't that be funny? Gauge looks too old. Thanks for posting! Hooray!

Holly said...

Those are adorable photos! I really like the Easter buckets - very colourful. :)