Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crib time...









So it seems the crib is the newest hang out place in the Craver household. No not for sleeping, though I just want to praise the Lord for having such good sleepers!...but no once these munchkins wake from nap they want to play in one of the two cribs together! They don't care which as long as the are rolling around laughing together :) Chris just said the other day, "I'm glad we had them this close; they are buds!" Me too. This short (but sometimes seems long) season of craziness will soon pass and they will be to buds skipping around together. Love it!


So ya'll wanna know what I dream about when I sleep? I dream I am telling the kids, "Hey kids! Ya'll wanna go to the library? Sweet! Hop in the car with your library bags and we are off!" Here they go sweetly with their bags and open the car door, buckle themselves in and smile happily that we are going to the library where they are going to quietly get lots of fun books....lol yes my dreamland...no it's not a vacation to Hawaii or even a huge chocolate cake...hmm wait there might be a chocolate cake when I get home...but alas it is having two kids who understand, talk and get in the car on their own!! hehe Now I know, I know this may not be how it goes exactly or even everytime but a girl can dream right?!

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my babies, I LOVE these stages they are in but I can't help but think of the greatness coming one day. Which is nice to think right? I'm seeing greatness coming! :) I do have to say that there is nothing better than seeing a gummy smile when Teagan wakes up or Gauge yelling all kinds of mumbled words because his voice and words are a new thing to him.

You know what I am most thankful for? That God doesn't ever change. He always is the same. He loves us no matter what. Good days, bad days, dull days....He looks down and sees us in every stage and says, "I love her!" What is even more amazing is that He loves us so much He sent His ONLY Son to die just so we might live. Maybe I need to plaster that on post it notes everywhere and then every single moment I live I would live in a way that shows how thankful I am to my amazing Father...

So what are you thankful for and what helps you remember all God has done for you so that you live a life of gratitude everyday? You see I know the truth and I desperately want to live it, just seems its hard sometimes to reflect that in my life, my true gratitude and love for Jesus...What helps you?

2 comments:

Layne Heller said...

I love these kiddos! Teagan is growing... and I was just home! Pretty girl.

You are right, it is important to remember the things we are thankful for, AND to thank God for them! He loves a grateful heart, and I am sure he likes His gifts acknowledged... I do! =)

Natalie Ward said...

I love this post and your words!!