Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures Galore!


We have been busy!
We had a day at the park, two days with Miss NiNi Lou and Easter with the Prescott fam!

We went to the park with my friend Tiffany and her two adorable munchkins, Kaylenn and Tucker. They are so fun and I sure enjoy having a mom friend that is right in the same boat! Good times!!
Lynise also spent two whole days with us before she and her mom went on their Spring Break trip to see Layne. Boy was that a treat! We had such a good time with her. Gauge adores his NiNi Lou and I sure LOVED the help!! I told her I was going to steal her and not let her go on the trip because she was such a help to me and fun to have around :) Thanks NiNi! You are the best in the west!
Then we had Easter hunting early with the Prescott family. We got all of the babies together and it is such a fun age they are all at!! They had fun hunting eggs and of course taking LOTS of pictures :) We loved watching Gauge go right out there and start hunting like he had been doing it all his life! We also loved that he had NO clue what the candy inside was so he would just open the eggs and toss it out! Yay! Mommy sure likes the candy! ;) I wish we could get them together more often because they are at such great play ages! We look forward to seeing you guys soon!

All of them together


Gauge busy busy busy boy!




He was all about the hunting! He went right out and filled his bucket! Totally on a mission and wasn't saving any for anyone! :)



The babies!


Gauge thought he was being real sly and stealing an egg out of Dylans basket. I guess he thought if he kept a straight face looking at us, then we wouldn't see him doing the stealing....lol crack me up!


Happy girl!
Kaylenn- Isn't she the cutest?! You ought to hear her talk! Her voice is the cutest! She cracks me up :)

Bubba lovin' his swing

Tucker- He is one CUTE kid! And so easy going!

Watchin' all the kids
and thinking in her head "One day..one day I will be out there" ;)

Lynise Joy- the best cousin ever! We just call her Aunt NiNi :)

Concentrating with that little tounge out...

Giggling while cooking his hotdogs on the grill :)

My sweets!
Tickled!

Posing in her car...hehe I'll have to duplicate this shot when she is 16 ;)

















5 comments:

Beni Fam said...

Fun Fun! Your son reminds me of my Nathanael in these pictures. You can just see their little minds working wondering what they are going to do next. Haha

Will & Abby's Life said...

Tara, the new pics are precious! Love the one of Gauge sneakily stealing those easter eggs :)

What kind of camera did you get? It takes great pics!

Layne Heller said...

I love these kiddos... AND I love YOU! I miss you.

leah said...

those are some GREAT pics!
Hey did y'all go to storytime today?

Layne Heller said...

So Aunt Layne wants a picture of Miss Teagan standing... your next mission with the camera. =)