Sunday, December 27, 2009

Had a Holly Jolly Christmas....

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We did! We are so very blessed and that's all I kept thinking of this Christmas. God has been so good to us!
We had a great time with both sets of families! Many laughs and smiles all around :)
I think Gauge and Teagan got enough Mickey stuff that we should be good in the Mickey dept. for a while! ;) Oh how they love their Mickey!
We even got to talk with Jon and Layne that evening as a family and pray with them. I'm bummed I didn't make cinnamon rolls like Layne because after seeing her picture of the ones they had Christmas morning, I am still drooling and dreaming of them! It was just fun to have them 'here' with us :) We love you guys!
Other than a wonderful holiday season I am in serious need of taking this dead tree down but I really don't even want to go there! It is so dead ya'll! The needles are going to be everywhere! But I gotta do it today...Today is the day....
But I think I will go to Hobby Lobby first, a little bright spot before unloading all of Christmas down... :)


















































1 comment:

Layne Heller said...

I love all these pics. What priceless times that go so fast. They remind me of pics of us. ;)

Are you making those burp cloths at the bottom? They are incredibly cute. LOVE them.

And I love you!