Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm such a posting slacker!

Well my emotions are all over the place! Yesterday I cried like 3 times and people, I don't cry! Or at least I cry very little these days....(still hormonal wackiness I believe) But I just wish so badly I could hug my sweet Layne. We saw her on skype yesterday at my mom's and she started to cry talking about the day and there go me and my mom...I wanted to reach out through that screen and hug her hard! If you haven't been reading her blog, you are missing out. She and Jon both have a gift of writing and it feels as though you are right there with her in Africa.
Anyways. I cried reading her post, cried when we chatted and then I got home and there is some new show on and it was about giving these lifetime adventures to people (kind of reminded me of Extreme Home Makeover but without the home...) Anyhoo. Last night was a father who had two little boys and was diagnosed with Lou Gherigs disease which you usually die within 3-5 years diagnosis. Well it got to the end and Chris was looking over at me telling me not to cry and I let out that little high pitch let out when you hold tears in on accident! Ha! I was holding it in too hard but it was so sad and good at the same time! I can't remember the name of the show but it was excellent. Anyways...emotional day! And it's not even 'that' time!! Ha!
Well not much else has been happening...Just staying busy, staying inside now that a cold front decided to come thru and trying to stay organized but not doing very well!
Teagan is a little under the weather. Slight fever and just not herself but I'm thinking it's all the teeth coming in. Poor girl. You can just see it in her eyes.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and good golly it's almost Feb!! Time is flying!
Washing the car with dad. They REALLY like this!

What a goober face!

So excited about the water squirting!

Cool girl...

Big helpers...

Pigtails!!! Didn't last long ;)

Daddy's girl...





After I get home from the grocery store this is what happens! It's like Christmas!

5 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

you're not pregnant are you?? Just kidding :)

Natalie Ward said...

but ok I read it and I cried too.. you're in the clear!!. What an honor to have such a brave sister!!

judykprescott said...

I know what you mean Tara ...crying has been like a passtime here lately:( I love these pics of the kiddos...especially the pigtails! Love you.

Layne Heller said...

The pigtail picture looks like you! ;) I love you Tara and your sweet family. Oh how I love pictures!! I was looking at some in my wallet today and thinking how quick your munchkins are growing. Where does time go? Is it really 2010?

Anyways, love you!!

Layne Heller said...

The pigtail picture looks like you! ;) I love you Tara and your sweet family. Oh how I love pictures!! I was looking at some in my wallet today and thinking how quick your munchkins are growing. Where does time go? Is it really 2010?

Anyways, love you!!