Monday, April 26, 2010

Gauge is 3!!

(Another post after this one too)
Bonus for the siblings! A birthday means new toys all around! :)
Pappy putting together the train set for Gauge after the bday...

Happy Birthday Bud! (why oh why do I have to make the face like I'm blowing them out too?? Thanks Chris for this photo...)
Yay for garbage trucks!
Mr. 3 Year Old!
Present time!

They loved pushing the trains on the track which I didn't even think of. He is so smart!
Decked out in their Thomas outfits...

I made these trains out of boxes with beanbags so they could throw them in the middle...

He LOVED the tracks!

Yummo! I finally found a yummy icing recipe!


How did this happen?! I have a 3 year old?! Whoa! Font size

My sweet Gauge Garrett is three! He isn't a baby anymore! He is a big boy! A potty trained big boy I might add! (Well perfect on the pee but still refuses to poop...oh well, soon I hope!) We had a fun Thomas the Train birthday at my parent's church. (Thank you dad and mom for letting us use it!) It was perfect because they have a playroom and I wanted to do the track on the floor with tape so on carpet is was easy! And they have big tv so we could play a Thomas video. It was perfect! I went the night before and decorated with my mom and dad and the next day we baked our cookie cake. (Gauge's request) Which was so yummy so good job Gauge! :) We had fun just playing with the other kiddos and I love how excited he was this year. He was thrilled when he walked in and yelled Thomas!!! He loved every toy and was so into it. He loves his garbage truck and trains and trucks! Three is a fun age that everything little thing is so exciting to them :)
Gauge I love you! You are the sweetest boy a mommy could ask for. You love to hug and you are so fun. You really enjoy each new thing in life and I love having you as my buddy. Who's Gauge are you? Mom's Gauge! I pray you always stay so excited about life and that you would grow into a wonderful boy who loves God with all of his heart. You are so special bud!

Today is his real birthday so we are going to go to Chuck E Cheese to play and then exchange a present at Toys R Us. Oh the life of a kid! It's grand!

2 comments:

the sealey family said...

happy birthday to your little buddy! i can't believe it either! where does the time go?

and you are looking extra skinny these days and more and more like your mama! :)

Natalie Ward said...

Yep I was thinking you look just like your mom in that picture!!