Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's all good...in the hood....

Thanks girls for all your encouraging words. It actually does help just knowing I'm not the only one loosing my mind out there ;) I am going to try a few things and I'm 99% sure it will help....
I'm going to start cutting back on my computer time and TV time and start being in the Word during those times instead. I'm also going to start playing worship music all the time, even off the computer when we are home. I know it's all about priorities and I'm ready to get mine in order :)

In other news, we had a playdate today and I think if I counted right there were 6 toddlers and 5 babies altogether. It was crazy but super fun. We ordered in Jason's Deli and the kids just played and had fun while the moms attempted to chat while semi watching kiddos :)

Also my early mother's day gift that Chris brought me home yesterday is a new embroidery sewing machine! I'm so pumped! I'm a little overwhelmed because it is massive and I gotta find a place to put it but I'm super excited because burp clothes and onesies are gonna get cuter!! :)

And Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's out there. Even in the tough times there is nothing better than settling down, hugging your kiddos and seeing their smiles. I wouldn't trade it for the world....

2 comments:

ninismom33 said...

Your so cute - I knew you were nuts, just a Prescott:) I'm gonna call you Tara Stewart with your amazing crafty talents. One day you'll probably set up shop and be really busy! Love ya

judykprescott said...

hey, I'm proud of you:) and now that I read this I'll hold you accountable:) (you hold me as well!) love you to pieces mieces:)