Thursday, May 20, 2010

Man I've been a bad blogger!


So my lack in posts is not just because I am a slacker. Our computer broke and was in the shop for several weeks. I like my Iphone but boy am I happy to have the laptop back!

This week has also been VBS and let's just say I didn't get a whole lot done other than VBS! Next week I shall resume back to being somewhat normal! And going on a diet! Man those peeps fed us good this whole week and I ate, uh just a little ;)
I have had these pics uploaded for a while and just now getting around to publishing the post! Teagan has been without her cast for about 2 weeks and it's oh so nice for it to be gone! We have spent lots of time in the baby pool and slip n slide :) She favored it for maybe 10 minutes and then went right on like nothing ever happened :)
I will have to take a pic once Chris and I go on our date for our anniversary! It's been 7 years! Amazing! I can't believe how old we are getting ;) He had to work lots of extra nights so we are going on our date this week. I have loved every bit of the last 7 years and can't wait to spend 70 more :) hehe
I will be back with more pics and an exciting book review next week! You won't want to miss this review!!!

















2 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

Love tegan's shirt and here creative little mind (pouring the water into her cup!) Glad your back to the blogging world..

Layne Heller said...

sooooo... i am excited for next week's blog! ;)

thanks for the pics, the kiddos are precious.

come see me! i miss you!