Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whoa. Where have I been???

Seriously! That was one long break! I have been going non stop for a while now. I guess that's how it is with life huh? The kiddos and I have added Tues and Thursday at Mother's Day Out and I feel like whoa! It's taking me a bit to get used to it. Not that the job is hard. It's not. It's loads of fun and the kiddos are doing so good in their classes. It's just that I lost two days from 8:15-3pm to do anything else! Why do we always have to be making multiple trips to the grocery store? And cleaning?? Oh good golly. I keep it 'neat' but as far as CLEAN. Hmmmm not so much. I'm an all or none person so when I clean I gotta do the whole house. :)
BUT! With all that said, I'm going to start getting back to writing on the blog. Keeping updated. I read back through my xanga from 2008 and really enjoyed being able to see pics and read how life was and what God was doing. It's such a great way to document life ya know? I can look back and see how faithful God was and is and all He has brought us through. With that said I am also going to start being diligent in my quiettime with the Lord. Kids make it harder but I am going to push through and make it priority like it should be. I know that He is the only One who can get me through each day and give me the strength and power to do it all in joy and in Him.
So Lord, I'm ready. I'm ready to go deep with You. No more slack. No more complacency. I miss Your prescence and power in my life and heart. I want to seek You and find You and to do that I must do it with ALL my heart. So here we go Lord. I'm ready!
"For I live only to see Your face, to shine on me...."

3 comments:

Layne Heller said...

Yay! I look forward to regular posts from you, full of insights and hilarity that come so naturally for you. =)

Love you!

Natalie Ward said...

ditto

Will & Abby's Life said...

Yay!I love being able to keep up with friends via their blogs and I totally agree, I really love being able to go back and see how much has happened over the past couple of months/years.