Friday, November 19, 2010

Yay! I'm blogging again! And with pics!!
Yesterday was our Thanksgiving Feast at Mother's Day and it was YUMMY! Of course my picky child Gauge started crying because he does not like chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, green beans or corn. For reals? The child eats peanut butter crackers everyday. And raisins. So I had to sit with him and tell him I would get him some when we left. PB crackers that is. So now we have a week off from Mother's Day Out and I have plans of catching up on my crafts and cleaning!! :) Maybe a little organization if there is time. Ha probably not. I can dream eh?
Then we go back for one week at the beginning of December and then Chris and I are off for NYC!!!!!!!!
I'm so pumped. It's coming up so fast! I haven't had time to really grasp it or to think of how much I'm going to miss the kiddos. We both have to not talk about it or we get super sad. That's life right? You can't wait to a little break and vacay and then when it gets here the only thing you want to do is be back with the kiddos! My mom is just told me the other day it was going to be a lot easier this year watching them than it was 2 years ago when Teagan was only 4 months old! No night feedings! haha! She just may need a vacay when we get back where she can rest a whole week after they poop her out!
So you know how I was talking on the last post about getting up before the kids to spend time in the Word. No slacking. Start seeking Him harder. Yo. Dropped the ball! I would have to get up at 5 or 5:15 to do this because my kids are early birds that think they get a worm and man 5 comes around fast! I feel like I've been hit by a bus every morning. Anyhoo I haven't done it this week but I'm going to work on it. I told my mom the other day they woke up at 5:20 and I was complaining about how I just want to sleep till 6:30 or 7 and then it hit me. I'm supposed to be getting up anyways! I'm going to pray that He will give me the strength I need. And I know He will. Keep me accountable peeps! I need someone to come over here in the morning and yank me out of bed! :)
Here are some pics!
The first two are from Mother's Day Out and our costume parade. I made the kids Mickey and Minnie. Their favorites :)
The other is my class and I made the 4 of us 4 year old teachers and tutu and matching shirt and headband that said our names with a frog behind it because we are the frog class. :)
Then I thought I would post some preggo pics for Miss Layne! The first one is end of May so I am about 6 months preggo and then the last one is the morning I went in to have Teagan. Just wait for that one Layne. The belly is amazing. You think there is no possible way to get bigger. And then after one week of having sweet Anaya you won't even remember what that belly was like! It's craziness. The only think that helps me remember is my little pooch with elephant skin that is there for rememberance ;) hahaha

















1 comment:

Layne Heller said...

Hey girl.

What fun photos! And I look the same as you, I think, @ 6 months... why do Mom and them think I'm so big?? Ha! I need to put a pic up of us right next to each other. Yeah full-term belly = scary. It'll come and go though.

Your kiddos are precious, and you are the best teacher ever! How fun are you??

New York = SO SOON! You know you will have to take 500 picture, and bunches of the food. You know I like food pictures.

I love you!!!!!