Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

















We had a great Christmas this year with family! Chris' sister Tara and her hubby Robert were down along with his brother. The kids had a blast seeing them several different days and playing. We went to service at QTM Christmas Eve and then over to the Craver's for tamales and queso and chili. YUM! I let the kids take bath over there and get in their Christmas jammies. We had also made a birthday cake to Jesus so we sang Happy Birthday and had cake. Christmas morning we had our family time and then went back over to the Craver's. They got the kiddos one of those 2 seater little gators to drive. They LOVE it. It was hilarious to watch them. When they opened Gauge smiled and said "You got to be kidding me!" Priceless. We also had a fun gag gift game. Then we napped and headed over to my parent's for dinner. I had taken a Mucinex earlier that morning and apparently I took the DM which makes you drowsy. I was so out of it that night! I felt like I had been run over by a train! I couldn't wait to go back to bed. Needless to say I didn't even eat any dinner which I was sad about but I did take a picture of it :)We had a great time and can't wait till next year when Layne, Jon and Anaya will be here! YAY! Gauge asked me when I took all the decorations down why I was doing it and then sadly said "Mom I don't want Christmas to be over. Turn it back on." :) Gotta love kiddos.

1 comment:

Layne Heller said...

I am overwhelmed! TWO posts! So many pictures! Heavenly. =)

Thanks for taking the time and recounting a bit. I am so going to have to do NYC someday, and you'll have all the advice! So fun. I am bummed no pics of you in NY, but totally understand.

Your kiddos little sayings and faces are so priceless. They grow up too quick!

I LOVE YOU!