Friday, February 6, 2009

My new friend...








My sewing machine! :) I went the other day to get it with my mom and picked a few patterns for Miss Teagan. Sorry I just won't be sewing for my Mister. I just don't think that's right...hehehe Unless I can whip up Polo shirts! Fat chance. So! I had a blast picking fabrics and was anxious to get started. So my first dress is finally complete. I did it pretty quick with the help of my mom! I did pretty good and I was so proud of myself for threading and doing the bobbin and such all by myself. But I got stuck on the collar so I need some help. She is a self taught sewer and I think she rocks! Thanks mom! So I feel like I could really get into this! As soon as I put it on Teagan and just got giddy! I loved it! So here's to the start of fun outfits!!!

Also we took some pics for Valentines. I just love my two little munchkins! They just make me smile and I love watching them together. Teagan has eyes only for her big brother and wants to be just like him. She watched him intently and tries talking and squealing to him. He is so good with her and loves on her and tries to help her out. He will still have his moments where he wants her to bug off but oh how much fun they are going to have! It's been tough having them so close but I wouldn't trade it! I know they are going to be buds for life...

3 comments:

Will & Abby's Life said...

Teagan looks like she loves her new pretty dress :)

cora said...

thats amazing that you just sewed that dress! great job! your daughter will be one cutie patotie (well she is already but you know what i mean, hey and if you start a line you could call it that, cutie patotie, if that's how you spell it anyways)

Vik said...

way to go with the sewing! I love to sew too!!! Teagan looks adorable. Love the hairbands with the flowers. she's a doll! love you!