Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gotta love me some baby legs!
















If there is one thing I just love to pieces mieces its my Teagan's baby legs! Ohhh! I just love these little warmers and I think, you know next winter I'm totally getting us a matching pair of baby legs. I'm gonna call mine mama legs. And if you wondering, yes I'm gonna be one of those moms who is totally enrolling us in Mother/Daughter Tap and Jazz class!! hahaha I know some of you are getting hilarious images in your head right now but hey! It's a dream of mine and I won't let it be shattered even if Chris thinks I'm crazy and refuses to come to that recital. Just kidding. He would go only for Teagan but probably lie and tell everybody it was just her recital and no her mother isn't in it. It's all good. :)
And here is what we do every afternoon that daddy is one days....Gauger wait for him and knows his truck and Teagan sits in her stroller content as can be. I think I might just roll that sucker into the house since she likes it so much!
So update from the past post....First, your kind words just made me smile. So thank you! You are encouragers! And I was telling Chris just last night at dinner, either God looked down and thought "Ya know that was a tough last week so I think I will bless her with a good one" or it's just one of the many stages of kids....(I think its' both!) BUT my kiddos have been such blessings this week!! Teagan is like happier than can be and just a pure joy all smily and giggly and Mr. Gauge is so content playing with his blocks and helping me out with vaccumming and laundry. What troopers! So thank you Lord! You are good! Not just in the good weeks but also in the bad but the good weeks sure are good and pump me up to be able to handle the down times :)
Ya'll have a blessed week!










And

3 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE EM... look at you little photographer!!

cora said...

josephine has baby legs too! although i can't find one of the pair :(

Holly said...

Aww those photos are so cute! I want Baby Legs for my kids eventually! :D