Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008
















So I have seen some posts that recap the last year and I kind of liked that so I thought hey! I think I shall try this.... :)










* Found out about Chris' diagnosis of AS.





* First baby appt to confirm Miss Teagan was indeed beginning her life in Mommy's belly!





* Went to my first pro b-ball game, the Spurs! :)





* Had our good friends, the Wards, visit and found out Nat was preggo with her 2nd while they were here! SO fun! And enjoyed Sonic happy hour drinks while the kiddos played...ahh good times friend!





*Our Mr. Gauge turned the BIG ONE!





*Celebrated 5 years of marriage!





* Layne married Jon! What a pretty wedding...





*Spent many of the hot summer days feeling like a whale in Gauge's baby pool as he splashed about :)





*Miss Teagan made her debut!





*Went to New York with my honey!










Its' been such a big year with a tons of Gauge's 'firsts' and having a sweet baby girl! It has been one of the most stretching, rewarding, amazing, exhausting, and joyous years. God is so good to us and I am thrilled to see what 2009 holds for us!










Be blessed!!










No comments: