Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was tagged by Abby to list the 5th picture in the 5th folder...Here it is and such a sweet one! I love how Teagan's cheeks are mashed! haha




I was also tagged by Abby to share 7 random facts about ourselves that people may or may not know.

1.) Let's see I always wanted to be a radio dj on like the oldies station. Oh how I love my oldies and I think I should have born in the 50's....

2.) Following that I absolutely LOVE vintage clothes and in high school and college had some odd numbers I would wear but I still love looking for vintage clothes at the antique stores... Not to mention my love for vintage jewlery!! YAY!

3.) I am a Food Network/TLC junkie which is slowly and sadly changing to QVC and HSN...Am I an old fogie or what? (I think this switch happened because QVC and HSN are on all night that means they are on when I am feeding little Miss.... BUT I have never bought anything! hehe)

4.) I am a tad OCD. I do love a clean clean home and everything neatly stacked and in its place. I go through random 'throw everything out' moods and also love the look of freshly vaccumed carpet which I don't have...

5.) I have a dumb habit of buying new clothes and shoes and purses and then leaving them in my closet and wearing my grunge clothes because I am either 'saving' them or don't want to 'wear it in case it gets dirty...' this is sad right?

6.) Along those same lines I also have this dumb habit of shopping and then either putting back everything I spent and hour getting or returning it the next day. Yes the NEXT day. It drives me nuts if I have it longer. So I'm thinking as I write this I should probably stay out of stores or find another hobby! But what to do when the little ones want out?! But walk the mall and target! bummer....

7.) Last but not least I can majorly down some sweets in one day. This is not a good thing or something I am proud of but it is WHY I do exercise because I lack in the self control department and for some strange reason think I owe myself 'rewards' for long hard days which are often right now....hehe (this is also why I am a Diet Coke Aholic - 0 calories! Hopefully I don't die from Diet Coke....

SO! That was fun and revealing and now I need counseling... JUST KIDDING!

I tag-Layne, and anyone else who wants to do this and hasn't yet! hehe

1 comment:

Mother Letter said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to the MLP! I am compiling the distribution list and want to make sure you are on it. Would you forward your email address along to me?

Thanks,

Danny