Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New York Tomorrow!!

What what?! Yup Chris and I are leaving tomorrow morning at 9am and headed to New York City Times Square! We haven't taken a vacation since our honeymoon and we just decided the only time we want to go to New York is Christmas time so here we go (and before the kiddos cost us too much ;) ) So we leave tomorrow and Friday we go to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes and of course do some eating and shopping! Serendipitys here I come! We fly home Saturday evening...So we are both having a really hard time parting from the babies but we will only be gone one full day away without seeing them...ahhh pray for us :) Nighttime is the hardest. You just lay in the dark wishing you could hug them up...Ok I will stop or I'm gonna cry...again...You want a break and then you get a break and you don't really want the break anymore! We just love the little rascals so much! We look forward to the smiling faces awaiting us Saturday evening at the airport!
Here are some recent photos. We went to JCPennys to have Christmas pics taken and whoa...that was an experience. The lady didn't even know what she was doing and if you have kids well there is a short time they are happy and the rest is history...Well we got one picture and Gauge isn't even looking at the camera. But they sure looked cute!
Thanksgiving was wonderful. We have so much to be thankful for! I'm sad Layne is already gone. I didn't feel we got good time together because kiddos are crazy but I miss her and look forward to another visit!
I decorated last night and I will take some pics at night when its all pretty.








































3 comments:

Beni Fam said...

I love the pics and I am happy that you get to get away. I know the feeling though of missing the kiddos when you finally get a break. Have fun though and enjoy this time with your husband.

Will & Abby's Life said...

I hope y'all have a fun time!

Will & Abby's Life said...

oh yes, and I tagged you, check out my blog.