Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Teagan Kaye!


















My sweet baby girl is ONE! Oh how time seems to have flown by even faster! I sat here tonight and rocked her (which if you know Teagan, is a huge thing since that girl doesn't like to be held long at all) and I savored every sweet minute of it! She is absolutely a joy and bright spot in our lives. Her personality is hilarious and she sports a 'tude' often! I love how she is one tough cookie and I call her my Weeble Wobble because when she falls she just rolls over like a weeble wobble and goes about whatever she was doing... Although if she is upset because her brother has something like a snack and she doesn't, then she definately lets you know and will even attempt to steal his while clinging tightly to his bowl and he drags her around as he is trying to get away. There is never a dull moment in our house and I would have it no other way!
Teagan Kaye, your mommy's hearts desire was to have a little girl. I love your brother so very much and love that he is my little man but I knew I would cherish having a daughter. I think I wanted a girl mostly because me and your Gee are so close and I wanted that special relationship with a daughter. God is so good because he blessed my heart and gave me your sweet little self. You are perfect in everyway and I am so thrilled to be your momma and to watch you grow. I pray I would be a godly example to you and that we would have a blast together. You are my sweets! I love you to pieces mieces....

Happy Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

3 comments:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

I love her birthday outfit. Teagan is too cute!

Layne Heller said...

Oooh! Extra ones on here! Love love love them. The ones of the two of you are great. =) Happy 1st Teagan!

Natalie Ward said...

1 already... geeze... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGAN!!