Monday, August 3, 2009

Aunt Tara, Dresses and Baby Showers...


Well I'm a little behind on posting only for the fact that I tried twice to upload pictures to post and it messed up twice! Sheesh. Once it messes up, and because it takes forever, I get flustered and end up moving on to something else. SO! Finally it worked today :)


Aunt Tara went back home to Virgina, which we were sad to see her go, but excited for her to see Robert, who is coming back from Iraq this week! Yay for Tara and Robert! Now we have another Aunt and Uncle that will keep us posting more regularly so they can see what craziness the kiddos are up to :) We love you guys and we are so thankful for your serving our country!


I met the neatest family through etsy (if you have never been on Etsy.com, check it out...they have awesome stuff and it's all handmade) Laura and her daughter Mily have two CUTE CUTE shops and I bought a ring (super cute and vintage style) from her daughter Mily, who was raising money to go on a mission trip. Her mom makes some of the most fabulous dresses EVER and we got one...(Many thanks Laura!!) and I am so eager for her to grow into it. It won't be long because girlfriend is growing up fast! Check out their esty shops...You won't be dissapointed and they are a wonderful Christian family :)






SO many people are having babies!!! Seriously I have like 10 people I know having babies! Which means lots of baby showers :) I love baby showers! Well any shower really! Here is a sign for a friend and a couple of burp rags. I can't wait for her to meet little Carlin! Babies are the best gifts from God ever! So amazing and such miracles.


Well! I am busy painting some more signs and I'm doing a new thing this week...a bow holder! I'm excited about that one :) You know how I like bows!!! :)


I better go get some orajel for miss Teagan. Girlfriend is getting a mouth full of teeth since she waited until 11 months to start! Her first one in is the side tooth which is kind of like a bubba tooth right? I mean normally they get the top two or bottom two but Teagan likes to keep us on our toes so she got the side one in first. Ha! That girl is hilarious! I will be glad once they are all in though and she starts feeling better and not so cranky...poor thing!


Fun times tomorrow! Lovely Tiffany is taking me to get a pedicure at Woodhouse spa for my bday and then we go to dinner with the MOPS gals. That sounds like a terrific Tuesday if you ask me!! :)



Sign for Mr. Carlin's baby shower


Oh my love! She is so funny!


Is that not the best packaging ever?!


1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

You are so talented my friend.. I thought I had missed your birthday.. I have it for the 10th... My little chica doesn't have teeth yet either. But she thinks she does. You wouldnt believe how many times we have had to save her from choking!!

You are a great mommy!! and a talented friend.
Love ya