Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Like Father Like Son

I love how Gauge wants to be just like Chris. We go shopping for shoes or clothes and if I just say "You want some like daddy's big boy shoes? or big boy shirt?" He gets a huge smile on his face and gets excited. So he loves Chris' visors and we think he looks good in one ;) See below...
We are in bow training with Teagan right now. She has figured out that I put them in her hair and quickly tries to pull it out. I have to just continually put it back in over and over but I will not give up. She will wear bows!





















3 comments:

the sealey family said...

we "bow trained" aniyah and she loves them. every time she would go to grab one out we just say "no bow" and move her hand. the same as everything else - stay consistent with her! it works!

leah said...

Genevieve used to always pull them out, but then one day she started just wanting them in her hair. now she always picks them out, every day, and she sits still while I style her hair :)

Vik said...

bow training totally works. I agree with lisa. Just tell her no when she takes it out and put it back in. they will give in sooner than you will! Bows are TOO cute!!!