Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Papi's and Blankies

Those two things are like gold in our house! I can't tell you how many paci's we have lost and I search endlessly until I find and how many times I have to sneak blankies away so I can wash them :)

The new funny thing is that Teagan gets a kick out of stealing Gauge's papi and blankie! She will tun over to where ever he sits them down, snatch them quickly and take off running as fast as she can, which is really slow but oh so stinkin' cute! She will also do a giggle like she love's him to come chase after her. It's such a cute thing to watch.
Other than that we are just again trying to stay out of the heat and in the AC! I am counting down the end of summer! I can't wait for just a little relief from this heat!
My little man is going through some attachment things wanting only me most of the day and I am the only one that can rock him at nap and bedtime. But I sure do love the loving from him though. I know it's just a stage so I am just soaking up the time he wants to just have me cuddle with him. He also is giving real hugs. He will run up to Chris or I and give us a squeeze hug and it is so cute! And it melts your heart!
I gotta start thinking of things for Teagan's birthday! I can't believe in a little over a month she will be one! My goodness time flies when you are having fun :) I know I want to do a "Tea" party for Miss TEAgan....hehe So I am planning and thinking and of course Googling!
If you don't read the Living Proof blog that Beth Moore and her daughters blog on you should go check out this post from one of her daughters Melissa. It was such a good one! http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2009/07/oh-yes-jesus-loves-me.html
Lovin' her new blankie from Aunt Boog!


Teagan LOVES the silky side and Aunt Boog gave her this big silky Little Girraffe blanket and that child is in love...(and so am I when I cuddle in it when she is not using it! ha!)

So handsome. This face makes me break out into the biggest smile!

Grabbing blankies!

Notice she has his papi in one hand and his blankie in the other! Stinker!


He has a double cowlick and how do you like that Dennis the Menace hair! Ha!

This happens after nap! :)


1 comment:

Layne Heller said...

Talking to you was so nice.You had me crackin' up... electrictricty and sunscreen finding your kiddos. Oh my, Teagan's personality is so fun. She is going to be a handful. =) Gauge's hair is too funny.

Love you!