Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paul Washer

If you have never heard of Paul Washer you should 'YouTube' him. Heck 'YouTube' "sermon jams" I have watched several and they are so powerful for such small snippets. To think if we could just show these in church on Sundays, man people would be seriously convicted and maybe we would start living radically like Jesus did instead of living for ourselves and our own comforts. After all aren't we supposed to be like Jesus? Watch this video. It's only like 3 minutes. Watch it all the way through. It will make you cringe and possibly aggitate you but I will guarentee when it is over you won't be the same. I need to watch it daily... because this world IS NOT MY HOME...So why am I living like it is? Like it's the fiber of all we say and do and have....Lord change me...CHANGE ME...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsClDclvf0&feature=related

1 comment:

leah said...

Thanks, Tara. (I watched the video)