Thursday, July 9, 2009

Haircuts and Double Stroller...

Whoohoo! We got our new double stroller in and it is a dream! I am going to sell the Double Sit and Stand stroller I had orginally bought because it wasn't working out for us. I love my friend Tiffany's stroller and went on an internet search for it and found it for a super bargain! I love bargains! As you can see in the pics below, Teagan loves it and so does Gauge because he sat in it while I read him his bedtime books... :)
We also took Mr. Gauge to get a 'real' haircut today. Chris and I thought maybe I should stop butchering the poor child's hair with my craft scissors :) Well I watched closely as they did it today and I can totally do it ;) I just need some hair scissors and a razor thingy majig. Sally's here I come! He did SOOO good and sat there with the funniest face. He throughly enjoyed looking at his handsome self in the mirror the whole time. When he was all done he was just smiling away as we told him what as handsome big boy he was. Such a cutie! (these pictures are backwards. I'll get it right one of these days!)
And then of course there are some pictures playing on daddy's new boat. They love playing on that thing! So funny. I guess it's like a fort to them. That's one expensive fort! ;)
Enjoy the cuties being cute. It's what they do best!





OH I could just eat him up! I love that sweet face!

Mrs. Big Stuff...






Loving those sweet legs in her cute sandals!


Good times...


A classic Teagan face. My little goober!


Good golly I love that child! Note the world's tinest clip in her hair. I know it's a shocker! They are usually huge. But I like variety!


Yup she approves of the new stroller!

2 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

You are such a wonderful mom and such a sweet person

Layne Heller said...

I am so glad you got the stroller! And I love that gauge wanted to sit in it for his bedtime stories. What a goof.

His hair looks nice! The pictures are cute with him sitting in that chair.

Teagan is pretty even with her funny faces. =)

Love you!